YOGABODY Naturals Yoga Trapeze Review
The YOGABODY Naturals Yoga Trapeze is used by beginners and professionals alike as a fun way to add some different moves to their yoga routine
- Gym Strength material
- Affordably priced
- Three handles on each side of the swing
- Material doesn't "give" or stretch
You might be asking yourself what is a YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze? These are inversion tools designed to give you all the benefits of a high intensity aerial yoga routine, no matter what your skill set is right now. Consisting of a series of ropes, chords, and handles, aerial swings allow you to move your body in postures unimaginable from the ground. You’ll be able to twist your body into full back bends and hang upside down, all while feeling secure in your safety because of your connection to the ropes.
This YOGABODY Naturals Yoga Trapeze $89.95 at Amazon is used by beginners and professionals alike as a fun way to add some different moves to their yoga routine. A popular trend at beaches and gyms, more and more people are experiencing the fun and health benefits of taking their yoga practice in a new direction- off the ground
The Yoga Trapeze is the most powerful, at-home yoga inversion tool ever created. Hang inside your house from a doorway, or outside from a beam, bar or swing set. Setup is fast and simple, results are immediate.
The Yoga Trapeze will change your back bends for forever… less pain and more flexibility with balance upper body and core strength.
Most of our back pains are as a result of poor back exercise and poor posture habits. All we do do is to rush for pain killers the moment we feel any kind of pain.
You and I both know that you can pop two Advil and get rid of most pain but that’s not natural, and that’s certainly not a long term, healthy solution (ulcers anyone?). So what do you do?
Hang for 7 minutes, do some flying press-up (awesome core and upper body workout), hang in an inverted full wheel, and then call it a day! 10 minutes tops and your spine will feel amazing.
Remember you need a frame for installation to be complete.
Here are your hanging options:
- Hang in a doorframe
- Swing it over an exposed beam in a lofted room, patio, or garage
- Hang from a swing set/playground and this is the easiest of all
- Tie it to a tree branch
- Hang from a piece of gym equipment like a chin-up bar.
What if it breaks
This Yoga Trapeze is made from the same material as a parachute super strong stuff. The seams are quad-stitched and rock solid, the hooks are pure steel. So it’s NOT going to break.
The Yoga Trapeze is weight tested it to 450 lbs, but in reality, it can hold even more (up to 600 lbs).
The health benefits
- Yoga swings might just seem like a fun toy, but they actually are an incredible way to experience some full body exercise benefits.
- As it turns out, lots of yoga moves are a whole lot easier to complete when you aren’t dealing with gravity! Yoga aerial swings will help you work on your strength, flexibility and balance by making it easier than ever to perform difficult back bends and abdominal exercises. Because chronic back pain comes from compression of the lumbar vertebrate in your back, just a few minutes on a swing can ease that tension and work out the compression, leaving you feeling better than you thought possible.
- Using a aerial swing also requires lots of abdominal muscles, meaning you’ll be giving yourself an intensive work out without even realizing it. A consistent routine on a swing will strengthen every part of your body and help you to stave off injuries for the long term, making you healthier than before.
- Adding time on a aerial swing into your weekly workout routine will make every other exercise better, as time on a swing will make you stronger, less injury prone and more able to complete complex yoga poses on the ground.
The ropes that come with it are perfect for being able to adjust the height to where you want them. There is defiantly a bit of a learning curve when first starting to use it for hanging upside down
All of us know that dozens of things cause back pain, but the physical reality is that they are almost always the same. There is some form of compression, a squishing of the vertebrae into one another or a pinching of nerve. Traction is a term used by orthopedic and chiropractic doctors to describe the any treatment that pulls or lengthens the spine apart as opposed to squishing it together which is the common cause of the back pain. A healthy spine has full, firm, and resilient disk tissues that allow for complete range of motion. This is ideal. But after sitting all day in an office or car; after exercising and rotating the spine at only 20% of its full potential; and after years of poor posture caused by designer shoes; it’s very likely that some of your disks are not in great shape.
Your lumbar spine (the bottom section) is most susceptible, with Lumbar Disks 4 and 5 (L4 & L5) being the common trouble areas the dreaded source for most “lower back pain.”
But injury can happen anywhere along the spine, as low down as the sacroiliac joint with pain that radiates into the bum and legs; or as high up as the cervical spine with neck pain that can be debilitating.
Maybe your disks are just inflamed; but maybe they’re bulging, herniated, thinning, compressed or worse This is not meant to scare you, but it’s just so common that you ought to think about.
So you can massage, sauna, and medicate yourself to death but nothing compares with the dead-simple treatment of traction.
Remember this: your spine is just a like an accordion of vertebrae and disks, and the pain you experience is almost always the result of compression. Any back specialist will recommend three things as a solution to your back pain i.e. traction, back & core strengthening and flexibility. This is what YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze offers.
The Magic solution? Release the compression, release the pain. Everyone’s body is different of course, but we are amazed at how many people find inversion therapy to be so incredibly effective.
We Highly Recommend The Yoga Trapeze because This product is really well made and worth the cost. It is not only fun to use, but very safe and effective to go deep into an asana. We highly recommend it.