WeatherPRO Lawn Mower Cover Review
With so many choices for a lawn mower cover, it is a bit confusing on which cover to purchase. Does one go with the cheaper ones or spend a bit more? Like many of us, a product that will last is what we need when we want to protect our mowers from extreme weather conditions.
The quality of the materials, stitching and great fit is awesome, making a worth investment for your valued lawn mower.
This WeatherPRO Cover is tear resistant, made with superior 300D material and Polyurethane lining and protects your mower. It’s premium quality lasts longer than inferior products and gives your mower longer life. Fits virtually all makes and models including gas and electric mowers and covers both the mower and attached bagger on rear-discharge mowers. Convenient storage bag included.
- Protects your investment – WeatherPRO Covers keeps your Push Mower out of extreme elements while storing. 100% Marine-Grade advanced Polyester material with special co-polymer additives assure UV protection and water repellency. That’s how we can offer the best Manufacturer’s Guarantee in the industry!
- Durable – Heavy Duty, Tear Resistant Push Mower Cover saves your equipment from rain, snow, sun, leaves, pine sap, pollen, dust, dirt, wind and birds.
- Water resistant – Protects against harmful UV rays, and Universal size fits virtually all push type Electric or Gas lawn mowers.
- Easy to use – Draw cord at bottom assures a tight fit around the complete lawn mower for full protection.
- Product dimensions 10.6 x 8.9 x 1.1 inches
- Item weight 4 ounces
- The quality of the materials, stitching and great fit is awesome.
- Gives indoor/outdoor all-weather protection through the seasons. Fortifies against rust, dirt, dust, leaves, pollen, pine sap, birds, etc.
- Generously large and easy to use so there’s no need to wrestle with a tight fit or elastic hems simply slip it on and use the draw cord to tighten for a Universal Fit. Fits walk behind lawn mowers including: Craftsman, Husqvarna, John Deere, Sears, Honda – virtually all makes and models. Fits many smaller snow blowers too.
- WeatherPRO Covers provide the best protection and will not crack in cold weather conditions. Manufacturer Guaranteed for a full year.
This cover outperforms other covers by a stunning margin.
- The fabric is a tight-weave synthetic of some sort. It is very smooth and even some rough stretching of the fabric doesn’t reveal any space between the weave. This leads me to believe that it will be waterproof for a long time, though only time will tell.
- The stitching is clean with no loose threads or faulty seams. Almost every seam on the cover is double-stitched, which should keep it in one piece for a lot longer than cheaper, single-stitched covers.
- The material is light, but very sturdy the light weight is a big plus in my opinion because it folds and stores in a compact 12 x 9.5 x 1 inch form factor and fits easily in the included storage bag.
- The bag is the same material and construction. Bottom line: this is an inexpensive way to protect your mower if you are out of garage or shed space. It’s definitely well made.
- Note that the material will melt if you do not allow your mower to completely cool before covering it.
We are really impressed with this cover. It seems like such a simple-yet-clever idea. Plus, it’s much cheaper than having to buy a shed. The tough, well-sown, and well-designed cover fits most of the mowers like a glove, a roomy one. I just wish I’d done that next to my storage area, because once the mower is inside, it can’t roll, because the cover fully encases the mower except for a little space by the handle (I assume to let the fumes out?). Regardless it still deserves a very long look as you shop around for a lawn mower cover.
This WeatherPRO Cover is tear resistant, made with superior 300D material and Polyurethane lining and protects your mower. It's premium quality lasts longer than inferior products and gives your mower longer life.
- The quality of the materials, stitching and great fit is awesome
- Gives indoor/outdoor all-weather protection through the seasons.
- Note that the material will melt if you do not allow your mower to completely cool before covering it