Oster Pro 1200 Blender Review
If you cannot afford an expensive piece of blending tool then have a look at the Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1 with Food Processor that comes with a 6-cup glass pitcher and a 24 ounce jug.
- Very affordable
- Powerful 1,200 watt motor
- Large 3.5” wide blade has more reach
- Glass jar is heavy
- This will not be able to make nut butter
It is hard to find a food processor which will give you multiple jobs without digging deep into your pocket but Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1 with Food Processor has proved that wrong.
You can make everything fresh and delicious with the Oster Pro 1200 Blender‘s versatility and performance. The powerful motor starts up with 1200 watts of power that consistently crushes ice, pulverizes greens and turns frozen fruit into a smooth sorbet.
Seven speeds including 3 pre-programmed Smart Settings take the guess work out of blending and food prep, providing simple one-touch controls for salsas, milkshakes and smoothies at the touch of a button.
This Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1 with Food Processor features a 50% larger blade system compared to previous Oster blender models and patented Dual Direction Blade Technology that blends in forward and reverse motion, optimizing blade power and allowing ingredients to move down into the jar for faster, easier blending. 5-cup BPA-free food processing bowl, stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade & 24 ounce Blend-N-Go cup included.
What we liked about it
- Dual Direction Blade Technology
- Stainless steel 6-point blade works with motor to automatically kick into reverse to free jar jam-ups.
- The Oster Pro 1200’s extra wide base and 50% larger blade ensures that food blends freely with minimal pockets of air, to just the right consistency.
- Extra Wide Base – Allows food to reach blade easily for more efficient blending.
- Includes pre-programmed settings for smoothies, salsa, and milkshakes to make your favorite foods and beverages with ease.
- Smart Settings blender technology takes the guesswork out of blending with easy, one-touch controls.
- 7 speeds – different ways to make it fresh
- It works with blending force to smoothly and continuously create the consistency you need.
Most of us when we are shopping for a blender we usually have two choices, we can opt for a full sized blender with a large pitcher or we opt for something smaller with single serve jug when they’re in a hurry. Out of the all the blenders in the market very few offer both. The closest we could find right now is the Vitamix S30 but that thing is freaking expensive at over $400 – the price of a full sized Vitamix 5200
If you cannot afford such expensive piece of blending tool then have a look at the Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1 with Food Processor that comes with a 6-cup glass pitcher and a 24 ounce jug. This offers you some sort of flexibility by allowing you to make small single serve drinks using the single serve cup or make larger batches of smoothies using the pitcher.
The Oster Pro 1200 calls itself a 2-in-1 blender, but we’re pretty decent with numbers here, and this appliance does this thing seem like a 3-in-1. There’s the traditional blender pitcher, a full-sized food processor attachment, plus a personal blending cup in the style of a Nutri Bullet blender. That’s three, right?
The Food Processor attachment can really get things chopping in the kitchen with slicing and dicing ability too. Versatile attachments make food prep and smoothie creation simple. The powerful motor impresses any chef as it blends through ice, greens, frozen ingredients and more. Starting up with an extra boost at 1200 power watts, it works with blending force to smoothly and continuously create the consistency you need.