KETTLER AXOS Cycle P Upright Exercise Bike Review
KETTLER AXOS Cycle P Upright Exercise Bike offers a fantastic cardio workout that will tone the lower body, burn calories and improve fitness levels, we all know that exercise bikes are the ideal piece of gym equipment hence your home gym will not be complete without this exercise bike.
The automatically adjusted heart-rate control programming takes the guess work out of training and gets you into your ideal training zone. Adjustable handle bar positions and a fully adjustable saddle guarantee comfort.
The powder-coated steel frame is built to last. So get moving, get fit, and get healthy. Details Display with time, RPM, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate Personal data storage for up to 4 users Heart rate can be measured by the telemetric hand grips Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation Adjustable multi-position handle bars for a custom fit Adjustable saddle with 10 positions, 3 in. of forward and backward adjustability Powder-coated, high-carbon, tubular steel frame Built-in floor levelers & transport casters make relocating simple About Kettler Products This item is manufactured by Kettler.
What we liked about it
- Upright bike with a 30.5 flywheel and magnetic resistance system for smooth-motion pedaling
- Features 16 levels of resistance so you can alter the intensity based on your mood and skill level
- Prepares your body and mind for your next race with 12 effective training programs
- Informative LCD display (time, revolutions, speed, training distance, calorie consumption, pulse/heart rate)
- Stores personal data for up to four users. The AXOS P Computer gives you personal data storage for up to four users and makes it easy for you and your family to enjoy the cardio benefits of the Axos Cycle
- Offers a recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation for extra motivation
- Comfortable handlebars covered with foam rubber enables lasting and secure grip control
- You don’t need to worry about your feet going out of place during cycling because the pedals are weighted, self-righting, and come with foot straps
The KETTLER AXOS Cycle P Upright Exercise Bike is an excellent training machine that can be used at home. This upright bicycle has everything you need to start pedaling yourself to better health. It has an on-board computer that comes with 12 different and adjustable training programs including Heart Rate Control and Recovery Pulse Fitness Test to better suit your skill level. Your heart rate can be accurately measured via the Polar wireless receiver and contact sensors in the handlebars. All your progress is easily tracked via the user-friendly LCD screen, which provides continuous feedback on 7 key training statistics. It also features handy sweat-resistant keys, ideal for when you’re training really hard.
The bike itself also features a motor controlled variable magnetic resistance system. Telemetric hand grips measure your heart beat. You don’t need to worry about your feet going out of place during cycling because the pedals are weighted, self-righting, and come with foot straps.
The Kettler Axos Cycle P Exercise Bike is a dependable and high-performance machine for just the right price. This upright bicycle has everything you need to start pedaling yourself to better health. It has an on-board computer and adjustable training programs to better suit your skill level.
The bike itself also features a motor controlled variable magnetic resistance system. The Kettler Axos Cycle P Exercise Bike is a dependable and high-performance machine for just the right price.
The Axos Cycle P delivers on comfort. With a low mounting height, it’s easier to get on and off the machine. With rear height alteration and a horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle, you can modify to find your perfect form. Other useful features include front transport castors for easy maneuvering and balanced pedals.
We would like to point out that, no matter how effective these bikes are, getting in shape is entirely up to you. Machines can help with some things, but you still have to do all the hard work yourself. That being said, I would recommend KETTLER AXOS Cycle P Upright Exercise Bike for those who are into cycling, and people with no history of back problems. When it comes to quality cardio workout, you just can’t beat an upright bike. They take up less space as well, which makes them a natural choice for those who live in smaller apartments or houses.
Click here to: