GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Review
- Durable 20-Inch Steel Deck
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- 3-In-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag)
- 7-Position Single Lever Height Adjustment
A well-manicured lawn gives one a beauty to behold din any home and this can only be achieved if you have a relevant mover to give you a good job. Whether you need something economical or with greater performance, the GreenWorks Lawn Tools provide reliable options without the hassle of gas or the high cost of operation and maintenance. Get started within seconds and leave the gas hassle behind using GreenWorks Tools.
The GreenWorks 12 AMP Corded 20″ Mower 25022 is designed to help you care for your yard without raising up a cloud of gas emissions that is harmful to you and the environment. It has a zero carbon footprint and provides all the power you need without polluting the air or forcing you to keep hauling your gas can to the nearest station.
This corded lawn mower runs on a 12-amp motor and features a durable steel cutting deck with a wide cutting path that cuts 1-3/4″ to 3-1/2″. It is also mulching capable thanks to the included mulch plug. It has a side discharge chute and a rear collection bag. The GreenWorks electric lawn mower moves easily across your yard on its 7″ front wheels and 10″ rear wheels. When you finish, the easy cam lock on the handle facilitates folding and storage. Single lever 7-position height adjustment offers range of cutting height from 1 1/2″ to 3 3/4″ for the perfect cut on all types of grass
- It has a 12 Amp and 24v Electric Motor which. delivers enough power to cut through the toughest grass
- Has durable steel 20-Inch cutting deck gets the job done quicker and more efficiently.
- Its 3-in-1 feature provides multiple options for grass clippings from rear bagging, side discharge and mulching capabilities for versatile needs.
- Its 7 position height adjustment offers a range of cutting height from 1 1/2-Inch to 3 3/4-Inch for the perfect cut on all grass types
- It also has wide 10-Inch rear wheels and 7-Inch front wheels.
- Product dimension 26.9x 16.1x 18 inches
- Item weight 56 pounds
- Mulch side discharge and rear bag.
- Assembly required.
- No gas emission for it is electric.
- No maintenance.
- Allows compact storage as the handles allows folding.
- It has the bagging option giving you a clean mowing without a second job of collecting the cut grass.
- It also provides a mulching option.
- Has high power efficiency.
- It can withstand extreme weather conditions i.e. winter, spring and summer which obviously cannot happen with gas engines.
- Cuts wet and tall grass.
- It doesn’t come with a cord you must buy a separate outdoor extension cord long enough for your use.
- The top cover is not sealed properly, the motor gets very dirty during use. I suggest opening up and cleaning regularly with a blast of compressed air or a leaf blower.
You have been disappointed with some of the mowers because of wet grass, low power, smocking of the engine, low energy efficiency and many other reasons.
We suggest you try the Greenworks 25022 20″ electric bag/mulch/side discharge mower. It costs a bit more than the Black and Decker, but what a difference. First, the deck of the mower is metal, not plastic! That means it is thinner than the B&D. Also, with more metal the top is not covered in bulky plastic.
The amazing thing is that the mower is 20″ instead of the 18″ of most B&D, meaning one could mow the lawn faster with fewer passes, yet it could also get closer to things due to the smaller shroud over the blade.
Other nice features include very large rear tires, what might be the largest in the industry. They make it far easier to maneuver than models with 7″ or 8″ wheels.
The mower activates with a simple bar that has a 1-button safety. The safety is easy enough to use do not be obtrusive and the bar is full length so you can grab it from either side.
The height adjustment of this mower is far higher quality than the B&D height adjust. Strong metal controls with positive stops made height adjustment a snap.
For the space limited, the handle folds very easily. The middle bar doesn’t even need to be unscrewed as there are folding posts to “snap” it into place, and the screws on the bottom are retained in the unit when it folds so there are no parts to lose.
With all these we highly recommend this mover for it will deliver on its job and make you happy.
Click here to purchase this product on Amazon.