Danby 120 Can Beverage Center DBC120BLS Review
- 3.3 cubic feet capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light.
When friends and relatives drop by it’s always a good idea to be prepared to serve up some refreshing cold drinks from a spacious beverage center. This esteemed model from Danby 120 Can Beverage Center, Stainless Steel DBC120BLS is the perfect fridge for cans of your favorite drinks, meaning you’ll never find yourself with a deficit of that cold drink which you may wish to enjoy with your friends.
This is a glamorous solution as it offers 3.3 cubic feet (93.5 liters) of storage space and can hold up to 120 cans. The appliance has a tempered proof glass door with stainless-steel trim which keeps your drinks cool by blocking out ultraviolet rays. The black-wire interior shelves add an extra touch of class and the mechanical thermostat can be programmed from anywhere between 6°C and 14°C (43°F and 57°F).
This unit offers peace of mind and security with its integrated lock and key feature and the bright interior is door activated. Both left and right-handed users will be delighted with the clever reversible door hinge which can be adjusted for either left or right-hand opening.
- 3 cu. ft. capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F – 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key. Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
- Please refer Pages 5-7 in user manual under technical specification for the installation and troubleshooting guide
- Recessed side mount door handle
- Integrated lock with key
- Door activated interior light
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
The Danby Danby 120 Can Beverage Center, Stainless Steel DBC120BLS beverage Center is the perfect teammate with those big sporting events. You will always have an opportunity to enjoy that cold drink while watching a game or just enjoying the company in that home party.
The tempered glass door and stainless steel trim add an elegant touch to any decor. This fridge features a package Content of 3.3 cu. ft. ,tempered glass door with stainless steel trim, recessed side mount door handle, integrated lock with key, interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened, Color is black with stainless steel, height of 33.70in, width of 17.87in, depth of 19.75in and weight of 68.90lb. The glamorous appliance makes fit anywhere you want to place it. This unit offers peace of mind and security with its integrated lock and key letting your drinks only to be accessed only with your authority.
What we liked about it
- Convenient Storage: Store up to 120 beverages in 3.3 cu ft of refrigerated space.
- Interior light: Energy efficient and long lasting light illuminates the interior.
- Lock up your beverages: Discreet button door lock secures the contents from children or desperate roommates.
- Set and forget thermostat: Features a mechanical thermostat control for those who prefer to set it and forget it.
- The Danby DBC120BLS 3.3 Cu. Ft. Beverage Center is a compact and convenient refrigerator that is an ideal addition to any home bar or kitchen in need of extra storage space
- This refreshment cooler features a black cabinet, a reversible stainless steel framed glass door, a recessed side mount door handle, and an integrated lock with a key
- Beverage refrigerator comes equipped with an all-black interior with three and a half black wire interior shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 120 12-oz. cans at one time
- This unit is designed for freestanding installation
- The unit itself is made of quality materials
- The adjustable temperature range covers a wide assortment of beers. Usually the target temperature for aging beer is between 50-55 degrees Fahrenheit. Many of the thermoelectric coolers feature extremely narrow ranges with the LOWER end being closer to the low 50s (which means that it would have to work essentially at max capacity at all times just to maintain the temperature)
- At its price tag, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better capacity. By comparison, most of the wine cellars available at and around $200 hold less than 20 bottles and, in most cases, 18 or fewer. Depending upon what you are aging beer-wise, you will easily store double that amount or better with the Danby.
- The removable shelves provide flexible storage layouts. Again, depending upon what you’re looking to age, you will have a variety of options in terms of how to store your stash.
Most people confuse this to be a full-fledged fridge, kindly get it right. This is a mini fridge and not a cooler hence when making your decision for this purchase it is good to remember this.
The Danby DBC120BLS beverage center is one of the most popular and inexpensive beverage centers you will find for use in your home.
When friends and relatives drop by it’s always a good idea to be prepared to serve up some refreshing cold drinks from a spacious beverage center. This esteemed model from Danby 120 Can Beverage Center, Stainless Steel DBC120BLS is the perfect solution as it offers 3.3 cubic feet (93.5 liters) of storage space and can hold up to 120 cans of your favorite drinks, meaning you’ll never find yourself lacking soft drinks in your home. No matter what event keeps those guests ever-present, this beverage center will be a great asset
In short, this is an excellent small beverage center that would most home owners would be happy to own.